If you are completing a 2017-18 FAFSA you will need to manually enter your 2015 tax information into the FAFSA.
Playlist: IRS Data Retrieval Tool
What is the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
Now PlayingWhat is the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Do I have to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- What are the advantages to using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing my FAFSA?
- When will I be able to retrieve my tax information using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Will everyone be able to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing the FAFSA?
- IRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
- IRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial
Next PlaylistLoan Repayment
- Coronavirus: Federal Student Loan Changes
- A Minute to Learn it - Student Loan Repayment
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Options
- Are my parents responsible for paying back my federal student loans?
- Accessing Your Loan Borrower Information
- Student Loan Borrower Responsibilities
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- Tips to Save on your Federal Student Loans
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?